A Pet Peeve is a little insignificant thing that makes you really mad for no particular reason.
10. Not washing your hands in the bathroom – This one is just gross, if I see you do this I will never look at you the same way again and I won’t dare touch you.
9. People who don’t understand personal space – Don’t you hate it when there are like 10 open seats somewhere(implying they are all right next to each other) and the person decides to take the one right next to you?
8. Stopping in a crowded hallway – This is even more annoying when you are trying to get somewhere fast. When some people just stop and chat, it makes me want to push them over and stomp all over their face.
7. Unexpected guests – I hate it when you think you are going somewhere with your friend and only your friend, but he decides to bring some guy you don’t know and acts like you know him the whole time.
6. Talking/Texting during a movie – Don’t you hate it when you watch an intense movie and you are immersed and then you hear a loud *DING* and you see a bright light? It kills the mood and it is annoying.
5. Two people in one door way – This occurs when you go through a door way, but there is someone going the other way so then you go left to let them in, but they go left. Then you go right and they go right. You see the point.
4. People who look over your shoulder – This is when you are on a computer or phone and then you hear heavy breathing on your shoulder as someone is just watching you. This is even worse when they become backseat drivers and tell you what to do.
3. Cutting in line – This is kind of a childish, but it is still very annoying. It actually doesn’t really cause any delay but the concept makes me really mad for some reason.
2. People who step on the back of your shoe – If it happens once isn’t very annoying, but if it happens again you just want to turn around and smack him.
1. Chewing with your mouth open – Imagine you’re sitting at a table eating and as you eat you hear *SMACK* *SMACK* *SMACK*. Some guy won’t close his mouth, so you do it yourself, with tape.