By Neil Bhardwaja and Isha Chakraborty feat. Sanjana Shenoy
If winter isn’t your forté, don’t sweat it! Here are some ways you can enjoy the Winter Wonderland, especially if you live in Arizona.
1) Jump into a cold pool (Neil’s idea) but make sure to jump in a hot shower right after (Isha’s idea)
2) Go sledding down a huge mountain (Neil’s idea) but make sure to wear lots of support to avoid injury (Isha’s idea)
3) Build a snowman that looks like Iron Man( Neil’s idea) and then name it Olaf and sing and dance about summer ( Isha’s idea )
4) Drink hot chocolate (Neil’s idea) and add lots and lots of marshmallows (Isha’s idea)
5) Sleep for 24 hours (Sanjana’s and Neil’s idea) but take stretch breaks in between (Isha’s idea)
6) Build a giant fort out of pillows (Neil’s idea) and watch Elf all day long (Sanjana and Isha’s idea)
7) Take tons of selfies and pictures to celebrate the end of Winter coming (everyone’s idea)
I hope you guys have a ton of fun with those ideas, and if any one of you guys use these ideas, please show us and comment below!