By Sneha Rajagopal
Learn how to make a simple vegan spiced mac and cheese!
8 oz. Pasta
1 tablespoon flour
1 cup of milk-(Almond milk, Soy Milk)
1 spoon of oil
1/4 spoon of chili powder ( Add more to your taste)
1/4 spoon of garlic powder(Add more to your taste)
1.Make the pasta in a pot and set it aside.
2. In a heated pan, pour 1 spoon of oil.
3. In the oil, put the 1 tablespoon of flour.
4. Cook for 1 minute.
5. Then add 1 cup of milk.
6. Stir until it makes a sauce.
7. Add the chili powder and garlic powder and stir.
8. Add the sauce to your cooked pasta and Enjoy!