by Bhumika Phanindra
Hey guys! This week I’m going to show you a cool makeup tutorial to fit the outfit I put together last week. Are you ready?….
Here is what you should have:
If you don’t have these, don’t go through the hassle of buying these. If you are really into makeup, then go for it, but if you feel like this would be a one time thing then you could just use things that you have around the house.
1. First, start off with eye primer to start with a clean base. To apply the primer, you can just use your finger.
2. With your large eye shadow brush, apply a light colored eye shadow like a tan or beige except make it bold so apply something that has a light sparkle to it.
3. Next, with your large dome eye shadow brush, apply a lighter brown to the corner of your eye in a shape that points at the top.
4. After that, with your contour shadow brush, apply a reddish-brown or a bronze color to the bottom part of where you applied the brown. This color brings out the “fall” in your look. After adding the bronze, lightly blend the brown with it and darken the brown a little bit to make the look bolder.
5. Lastly, apply a thin line of black or dark brown eyeliner (not too thick!) with your gel liner brush or any eyeliner that you have. Apply a little mascara with the Maybelline Megaplush Mascara after curling your eyelashes with a Lash Curler.
6. Enjoy your new look!
Hope you liked my makeup tutorial! And remember, you can always put your own twist to it to make it truly yours! Come back next week to see what’s next on the fashion list!