Here we go:
1. Buy a donut and complain that there’s a hole in it.
2. Put Mayonnaise in a bowl, freeze it, and tell your friend it’s ice cream and to eat it.
3. Put up a “Lost Dog” poster with a picture of a cat on it.
4. Dress up as a duck and throw bread at people and say,”HOW DO YOU LIKE IT?!! HUH?!!!!
5. When someone asks you if you know what time it is, say yes and walk away.
6. Call Pizza Hut and ask for the phone number to Domino’s.
7. Go to a pet shop, point at an employee, and shout “I WANT THAT ONE !!!”
8. Go to Walmart. Go to a check out line and ask, “how may I help you?”
9. Hold up a sign that says FREE HUGS. When someone comes, say “Sorry, we’ve run out.”
10. Call McDonalds and ask how much their napkins cost.
11. Walk up to a random person and say “Um, your sock is untied.” Watch how many of them look down.
12. Order a pizza 5 minutes before New Years, and when it comes, yell, “I ORDERED THIS THING A YEAR AGO!
13. Walk up to a random person and say, “Wow! You’ve changed, I still have your picture from five years ago.” And hold up a picture of potato.
14. Bring a big chair into the elevator facing away from the door and when someone walks in, dramatically turn and say ‘we’ve been expecting you.’
15. Go to a Samsung store with a banana and say that you want to upgrade to an apple.
16. When someone says, “grab a seat” literally grab a chair and walk out of the room.
17. Super glue a $10 bill to the floor and see how many people try to pick it up.
18. Go to a pet shop and ask for a cow.
19. Call a Chinese restaurant on 1 phone and a pizza place on another phone. Let them talk to each other.
20. Climb a tree then throw skittles at people, then say taste the rainbow.
**All of the facts came from: http://www.randomthingstodo.com/