by Vaisha Nair & Nita Kulkarni
Ahhh, BASIS. Tests, quizzes, and homework. Indeed it can be stressful here, but one thing that brings us bobcats happiness is food. So without further adieu, here are the top 6 favorite foods:
1. Mmmm…the aromatic oregano, good ol’ fashioned red sauce, the blend of creamy Alfredo, mozzarella, and provolone cheese sprinkled on a delicious hand tossed crust…Coming in first is pizza. Did you know that approximately 94% of Americans eat pizza regularly, and about 3 billion pizzas are sold annually in the U.S.?! I mean, come on, who doesn’t love pizza?
#2 is Pasta. Just normal mac ‘n cheese or Fettuccine Fusilli Bucati — everyone loves a little Italian.
3. Soft, warm, and delectable, brownies are third in line. Bake ’em at home in less than an hour or buy ’em from Costco. Whatever you do, putting them in your mouth is the best part!
4. Number 4 on the food list is French Fries! Even if you don’t like McDonald’s or In-and-Out burgers and shakes, their fries are always the best.
5. Surprisingly, chocolate is only number 5. Dark, milk, or white, this delicacy can be eaten everywhere, from interviews to school dances.
6. Cookies are next! The most common type that’s favored is chocolate chip, but there are so many others to choose from: sugar, m&m, peanut butter, oatmeal, macadamia nut….the possibilities are endless!
Do you have a favorite that isn’t on the list? Let us know in the comments below!